JBL Xtreme 3 comes with an IP67 rating. This means JBL Xtreme 3 is a waterproof and dustproof speaker. You can use it outdoors without worrying about dust getting in or use it near the pool or sink since water won’t damage it.
Built-in Power Bank.
JBL Xtreme 3 comes with an inbuilt power bank. This will let you charge your devices when you’re outdoors and power is running low.
JBL Xtreme 3 Portable Speaker Specifications.
- Transducers: 2 x 70 mm woofer / 2 x 2.75″ , 2 x 20 mm tweeter / 2 x 0.75″
- Rated output power: 2 x 25W RMS woofer + 2 x 25W RMS tweeter (AC power mode)
- Power input: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V, 3A
- Frequency response: 53.5 Hz – 20k Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Battery Type: Li-ion 36.3Wh
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (20V/3A input)
- USB-A output: 5V / 2.0A (maximum): Yes
- USB-C Output: 5V / 1.5A (maximum): Yes
- Total 2.5A maximum for USB-A & USB-C: Yes
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 12dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4GHz SRD frequency range: 2407 MHz ~ 2475MHz
- SRD transmitter power: ＜10 dBm(EIRP): Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 298.5 x 136 x 134 mm / 11.75 x 5.35 x 5.28″